Join us. We are the group in greater Houston that is dedicated to planting, protecting, and promoting trees. Since 1983, people like you have made it possible for us to add over 489,000 trees and seedlings to parks, schools, streets and other public spaces throughout the region.
The need for green extends far beyond the city proper, so if you don't have a Houston address, don't let that stop you from becoming a member. Please view the membership levels below. For more information or questions, please email Randi Koenig at email@example.com
To join or renew your membership, click here.
To join or renew your RedBud Young Professional membership, click here
Click here to print the membership form to scan or mail to our office.
Unique benefits at each membership level include a 3-5 gallon pine or oak tree that will be made available during the peak planting season (November-March). Your tree planting guide is available here or can be mailed with your tax receipt.
Tree pick up location, date and time will be announced on the Trees For Houston's News & Events page, in our newsletter, and by confirmation email. We can accommodate individuals who do not have access to the internet. Please let us know if we need to make special arrangements.
Little Gem- $50
- One native tree
- Newsletter subscription
- Acknowledgement letter & tax receipt
- All benefits provided at the Little Gem level
- Two native trees
- Trees For Houston gift
- Recognition in Annual Report
- All benefits provided at the Elm level
- Three native trees
- Free tree consultation
- All benefits provided at the Cypress level
- Four native trees
- Invitation to Trees For Houston events
Live Oak- $1000
- All benefits provided at Sycamore level
- Five native trees
- Guided tour of Trees For Houston tree farm with Executive Director (subject to availability)