Sponsor a Planting
It is more important than ever to partner with environmentally-conscious corporations to help Trees For Houston fulfill our mission to plant, protect and promote trees throughout our region. From covering watering and tree costs to providing funding for our education program, the generosity of our corporate sponsors allows us to preserve and replenish our urban forest canopy for a healthy and more beautiful Houston region.
Through Trees For Houston's corporate planting program, employees have an opportunity to lend a hand and help make Houston a more beautiful place to work and play. This is an excellent opportunity for team-building within your organization. Whether planting trees along a street, in parks and trails or maintaining an esplanade, volunteers get a sense of accomplishment and enjoy a day outside of the office. Trees For Houston's corporate planting projects are also a great way to reduce your carbon foot print and give back to the Houston community.
Trees For Houston requests a donation from each corporation for its project. Funds not only provide necessary equipment, trees and watering, but also ensures that the work we do throughout Houston can continue for years to come. All donations are tax-deductible.
If you are unable to provide funding towards a project at this time, but would like to still volunteer, we will try to match you with an existing Trees For Houston general volunteer event. These events are normally on Saturdays.
- Make a highly visible contribution to the quality of life in the area surrounding the planting
- Invest in the long-term well being and attractiveness of the surrounding neighborhood
- Reinforce a positive impression and brand association with the citizens of Houston
- Help reduce pollutants in Houston
-Volunteer planting day and team building for employees, family and friends
- Showcase your company as a community minded, environmentally friendly corporate citizen
- Company signage at planting site
- Media visibility through press release
- Recognition in Trees For Houston's annual report, monthly e-newsletter (reached 3,500 each month), Facebook, Twitter and on our website
- Any in-kind or monetary contribution to Trees For Houston is tax deductible as allowed by IRS regulations
For more information, please email Randi Koenig, firstname.lastname@example.org